thank you

this post juz wanna say THANKS A LOT to this people :

  • Muhammad Shafiq
  • Kak Tina
  • Iqram
  • Haziq naqiudin
  • Faizah
  • Hafizah
  • Haziqah
  • Suhaila
  • Semua kawan2 yg xdpt disebutkan namenye .
  • my Facebook's frens

Thanks 4 ur besday wish ..I really appreciate that ..Walaupun ade yg lmbt wish ,but its ok ! :) as long as korg still ingt my besday.hehe.A thousands thanks 2 myboyfren ,Shafiq!'we really had a great tyme n I'm enjoy it!We really make it!& i hope that u never rush to make the decision bout our relationship ..love you .Faizah ..Thanks cuz make a post bout me in your blog !touching lah ..Thanks for being my good good fren . Love you too .. ;)

mmmuahhhx!

2 comments:

cikfaizah said...

xpuas ati iqram wish dulu dr sy!
HAHA
pasal post tu xde ape sgt la.
hee :)

tqa said...

haha..
debikk je iqram tuh :P