love my dad :)

Harini birthday my lovely dad ..Nothing to buy bcuz i have only rm10 in my purse..huhu..at 10 o'clock,i wished him Happy besday!through my phone lah since he went to his office at 9 O'CLOCK & i still sleeping soundly on my bed..haha..cuti kn skjp.. so i took the tyme 2 sleep lah.After 5mins,my phone was ringing..bepp bepp..bepp bepp ... u got a message..haha..


"thanks..ayah tak ingat pn hari ni hari jd ayh..Bagi ayah 8 A ckup." he replied.
so,i replied back ..
"its too difficult 2 get 8a's now..
"try your best.nothing is impossible.."he said.

Ohhh God..i dunno..i know my level ..im not so intelligent..But not so stupid..huhu..
nthla..Takut saje kalau2 tak bleh nk bg dye result yg bgus..terasa usaha mcm da lbh..

to my dad,

no matter what,u still my father..how good or bad u are,u still my father..we'd faced many problems & we still in dis family..u never leave us even u had a conflict with mom..its mean that u really2 love this family..yeah,i made a lot of mistake to you..i did'nt mean it..i do love you..im so sorry ..nothing can separate us except Allah..





7 comments:

EastbulletdotCom said...

zman sekarang ni senang je nak dapat 8A... percayala...

org yg tak blaja men2 pun ley dapat 5A...

EastbulletdotCom said...

pembetulan :

orng yg blja men2 pun ley dapat 5A..


standard exam malaysia makin menurun..tak tau kenapa... kepentingan politik agaknya..

mlletqa said...

i dun think so..
spm nie mcm lain jea :(

Unknown said...

spm ni tak penting pon..haha :D

mlletqa said...

haha..
seske je cik epal nie :P

Anonymous said...

happy bday uncle!
anak uncle ni nakal :P

Anonymous said...

haha..
taw xpeee....